- Manage innovation, accelerate R2O, and streamline O2R in NOAA.
- Reduces the time and cost of transitions of research and development projects to enterprise operations
- Minimizes redundancy and leverage complementary, yet physically separated, skill sets
- Forges scientific and technical solutions based on a broad, diverse consensus
- Promotes an R2O/O2R culture based on collaboration and trust
- Provide NWS's R&D partners with a clear and inexpensive path to operations.
- Provides convenient access to baseline software
- Makes available tools for project management and software development
- Links development outputs with formal transition process inputs
- Stores and shares individual project documentation