Full Package (MS-Windows). This consists of the source code and the compiled MS-Windows executables for degrib. In addition it has the NDFD image generation programs (ImageGen) to create static maps.
- degrib-install.exe NEW! (Version 2.25 : 16,603,341 bytes : 9/21/2020) (md5sum=8cad10bbdcccbdf29cd8607ec1d1938d)
- This install program creates short cuts, so please run it with the appropriate permissions.
- Note: It has been reported that in some browsers, the "degrib-install.exe" link stops at about 178k. Please verify that you get the full 16,603,341 bytes.
Source Code Package. This consists of source code for degrib.
- degrib-src.tar.gz NEW! (Version 2.25 : 6,831,098 bytes : 9/21/2020) (md5sum=9cc54ce2d24778010df57e8605fd2a90)
- degrib-src.tar NEW! (Version 2.25 : 65,832,960 bytes : 9/21/2020) (md5sum=a60d949679977260a4d7c0fd6035bee8)
- Note: The tar balls were created using "gnu-tar". I have found that "aix-tar" does not always play nice with them.
Note: There are 3 flavors of degrib included in all downloads:
- degrib, the command line version;
- tcldegrib, a version which interfaces with Tcl, and allows one to create command line scripts for automating downloads;
- tkdegrib, the GUI version of degrib, which uses Tcl/Tk to make it cross-platform capable.
Where do I go from here?
Click here to go to "Archive"